When you first install Jamworks you are asked to confirm a few security permissions, one of which is to Grant access to record the screen content. If you skipped this step or did not receive the request to record your screen, follow the steps below:
1. Click the (top left of your screen) > System Preferences
2. Click on Security & Privacy
3. Scroll down to Screen Recording, and you should see Jamworks listed on the right-hand side unchecked
4. Click the padlock in the bottom left-hand corner to make changes and tick Jamworks
5. If the Jamworks Widget is open you will be asked to Quit & Reopen Jamworks, please select this option and your changes will be applied.